Packed Up is the easiest storage solution on the market. Per-item storage, 1-minute quote and we do the heavy lifting.
Furniture, appliances, and boxes.
House plants, ﬁrearms, ammunition, munitions, combustibles, gun powder, explosives, food, perishables, hazardous materials, corrosive chemicals, gaseous chemicals, animals, high value items, vehicles, tires, boats, watercraft, piano, pool table.
Items in a storage facility are covered by the off-premises portion of your homeowners or renter’s insurance policy. It’s always recommended that you check your insurance agent to confirm coverage.
We will charge you on the first day of storage for the first month, moving and applicable state sales tax. We will never raise your rate. You will be charged one flat fee on the same day every month.
We pride ourselves in our 1 minute quote. No contact forms. No guessing. No haggling and no phone calls.
Furniture and appliances are $10 per month each, and boxes are $5 per month each.
We are a proud partners of trusted licensed and bonded moving companies. They make our lives easier by providing Packed Up customers with a simple, stress-free move from your home to ours.
We safely move your items from your residence to our secure warehouses for:
$10 per box (maximum size of 22 x 18 x 18)
$20 per furniture or appliance
Packed Up Inc. is licensed and bonded within the states we operate. Your items secured and our facilities are monitored 24/7.
The customer dashboard will allow you to request items to be redelivered to you on a specific date and time. In a tap, make an appointment and we’ll bring your items back.
No. We charge you monthly with no commitment. Cancel anytime.
All of our moving partners are thoroughly vetted to ensure Packed Up is using well reviewed and respected partners. Each is required to carry their own license and insurance as a commercial moving company. Packed Up is committed to customer satisfaction and will help with any documentation or claims necessary in order it make things right with our partners.
Items in a storage unit are typically covered by the “off-premises” portion of your homeowners or renter’s insurance policy. It’s always recommended that you check with your insurance agent to confirm coverage. Beginning August 1, 2020 Packed Up will offer valet storage insurance for one low monthly fee, depending on how many items are being stored. We have partnered with SnapNSure, an insurance carrier that specializes in valet and portable storage solutions. Please refer to their offerings on the SnapNSure website.
Feel free to call us during our normal operational at 1-800-203-2903 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nope! We do our best to make our storage costs as transparent as possible.
Yes. We ask that if you need to cancel your booking to please do so by contact us at email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled pick-up time. If cancelation is made within 24 hours of pick-up, there will be no fee charged. We will charge a flat fee of $50 if a cancelation if made within 24 hours of your scheduled pick-up.
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
We ask that all boxes are firmly packed and secured with moving tape. Additionally, we ask that all furniture that can be disassembled such as a bed frame or any other large items that can be easily taken apart to do so before our movers arrive. If disassembly is needed, please feel free to contact us at least 72 hours prior to pick up and we will arrange for services for assistance for an additional fee to be determined on a case by case basis. We have provided some additional tips and tricks for packing below:
1. Wrap cloth furniture and mattresses in cotton sheets to protect it during moving and storing. Avoid using plastic bags for long term storage, as they keep in moisture and cause mold to grow on your items.
2. When packing odd shaped items, fill the box up to the brim and fill in the gaps with packing material like newspaper or bubble wrap.
3. Follow this general rule: large boxes for lightweight items, small boxes for heavy items.
4. Don’t skimp out on boxes – especially for heavy items. Old boxes may break open if used for heavy items, so the nicest boxes should be used for the heaviest, most fragile items.
5. Individually wrap every plate, dish, and cup. Stack them in the box with like-sized items to avoid cracking or chipping during the move.
6. Picture frames and mirrors are the most likely items to break, so ensure they are properly packed by taping an “X” across the glass, wrapping them in bubble wrap and buying fitted cardboard corners to protect the edges.
7. Wash and dry everything prior to packing – including clothing, sheets, blankets, curtains, and even furniture.
8. When taking apart furniture, grab some plastic baggies to store the nuts and bolts, and secure it to the piece of furniture with tape or rope.
9. Wipe down the surfaces of every piece of furniture. Wood polish for wood items, conditioner for leather, and rust preventative for metal items.
Bookings can me made 72 hours prior to your intended pick-up date.
Yes. All payments are accepted online via our website. Reoccurring monthly payments will be made from the same account.
Drop-offs can be requested 72 hours prior
We handle the heavy lifting, hauling and storage within our secure locations. Our trusted moving partners will arrive on a day of your choosing to handle the move and transport of your storage items.
All debits are made every 30 days. If a payment is unsuccessful we will attempt to process it two additional times within the same week. If a payment fails for the fourth time, we will return the items to your location at an additional cost to you of $250.